Daily Coin dates in the whos world
Whos coins are brought to you by who. Not whose but whos. Do not take financial advice from ‘who because these are coin dates. Updates on whos coins. Whos coins coin dates. The best way to invest in the crypto world is dollar-cost averaging, although you do as you please because this is whos coins coin dates.
HODL & Brrrr
Whos News briefing
- Whos NFT or Whos NFT with OpenSea & Rariable ( WhosGuys )
- Bitcoin miners rethink business strategies
- When will the nest bitcoin rally start?
- The UK to regulate crypto?
- Singapore to ban cryptocurrency credits?
- Almost 50% of Gen Z want Bitcoin for their retirement
- Are hash rates soaring?
- CashApp to integrate Lightning Network?
- Is Ethereum ahead of the rally?
- Google to say ad revenue for crypto to decline
- Will Merge stop ETH from sinking?
- Crypto Markets Surge, Liquidations, Tech Earnings and Reddit NFTs
Whos news brief is not to be taken as financial advice but a stepping stone to lead you into doing your research. Teach yourself and become independent.
Bitcoin (BTC) Rank #1
Market Cap $400,662,415,267
24 Hour Trading Vol $58,277,084,216
Fully Diluted Valuation $438,454,317,000
Circulating Supply 19,189,937
Total Supply 21,000,000
Max Supply 21,000,000
Bitcoin $BTC – Stack Sats for life.
Ethereum (ETH) Rank #2
Market Cap $188,419,585,242
24 Hour Trading Vol $28,758,004,413
Fully Diluted Valuation $188,419,585,242
Circulating Supply 120,521,797
Total Supply 120,521,797
Max Supply ∞
Ethereum $ETH – BUY or HODL?
Chainlink (LINK) Rank #23
Market Cap $3,540,440,225
24 Hour Trading Vol $509,194,690
Fully Diluted Valuation $7,201,872,320
Circulating Supply 491,599,971
Total Supply 1,000,000,000
Max Supply 1,000,000,000
In order to explore addresses and transactions for bitcoin, you may use block explorers such as blockchair.com, btc.com, and btc.tokenview.com.
Coins above are those is which whos currently participates in.
Coins also in whos world, being watch and/or possibly coming to later coin dates…
ATOM – XLM
NOTICE OF RISK
Whos guys should not be solely relied on for financial advice. Do your own research and use us as a tool to succeed. For those who know, know.
Who is Whos? Not sure… don’t take advice from a who. :p
Follow us on twitter @Whosguys to stay in touch or message us directly.